Technology Job in Dallas, Texas : TX 75240
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Technology Risk Consulting Manager
Technology Risk Consulting Manager Job Description
RSM is seeking a Technology Risk Consulting Manager to work within the Risk Advisory Services Practice. The Manager will be responsible for planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, Embedded Risk Management, and other IT Audit projects as needed. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position will include but not limited to the following:
The Manager - IT Risk, Governance & Compliance will have oversight responsibility for information technology governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) for client organizations. Develops and assesses policies, processes and procedures for the governance of IT and security. Develops and manages key IT and security risk assessment and compliance programs for proactive risk management. Coordinates preparation, support and remediation for audits, compliance reviews, and state and federal examinations on behalf of IT. Develops and reports on key activity and performance indicators concerning GRC.
IT Risk Advisory practice provides services that address how to take advantage of dynamic client environments while managing risks and are based on an enterprise-wide approach that focuses on IT risk management through eight areas.
- IT Governance & Strategy
- Application Integrity
- IT Risk Assessment & Program Management
- eGRC implementations & Framework Development
- Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure & Operations Security
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Security Management
Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities,
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Excellent potential for 1) playing lead role in designated tasks of the project team in gathering, organizing and analyzing data; 2) making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan and; 3) strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Demonstrates understanding of IT Risk Frameworks and eGRC tools
- Demonstrates an understanding of comprehensive security programs, including technologies and tools, architectures and network and application design, and policies / business aspects of risk
- Able to construct and assess high-level and detailed IT risk management programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls
- Analysis, development and implementation of IT governance and security policies, standards and guidelines
- Demonstrates working knowledge of information security standards: ISO2700, BS7799, ITIL, NIST, SANS, JIS X 5080
- Able to develop information risk management strategies and plans based on generally accepted standards, such as ISO27000 regulatory and business requirements
- Understand components and application of risk assessment and management methodology
- Able to develop KRIs based on internal risk trends
- Ability to assess and develop IT Process, Risk and Controls Frameworks
- Able to leverage experience and technical knowledge to provide useful and reasonable recommendations to large and mature clients
- Demonstrates knowledge of large number of security frameworks and approaches
- Functional and non-functional security requirements definition and documentation experience
- Leading facilitated workshop sessions
Minimum of 6+ years information management experience
- BA/BS in information technology or related field, MS preferred
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent preferred
- Prior Big 4/consulting experience is a plus
- Prior business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Industry experiences in financial services, high-tech, and /or biotech/healthcare preferred
- Willingness to travel
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Dallas Technology Job