Technology Job in Suitland-Silver Hill, Maryland : MD
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Technology And Data Consultant
Technology And Data Consultant Job DescriptionDo you enjoy cutting edge technology and solving difficult problems? Are you interested in working across a variety of areas from requirements to architecture, testing, deployment and beyond? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within your own organization’s walls, and with your external partners, suppliers, and clients. Join our Systems Integration team and bring focus to the toughest problems in the Federal community through the design, development, and implementation of software solutions. A career at Deloitte will put you on the frontline, supporting Federal agencies tasked with the most critical technical challenges.
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant in our practice you will:
- Support solution development and integration across the SDLC
- Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal SI team manages the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond. We also offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration, and program management, functional, and testing services.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle required
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience implementing large-scale custom development integration projects
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements
- Prior experience writing functional and technical specifications, and communicating technical requirements
- Experience in developing design documents
- Software development experience using object-oriented languages
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Practical experience with Data, Data Structure, Data Sources, Integrated Mission Management, Data Modeling, Data Science and Network Modeling Analysis preferred
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Suitland-Silver Hill Technology Job