Technology Job in Tampa, Florida : FL
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Technology Strategy Senior Manager
Technology Strategy Senior Manager Job Description
Title: Technology Strategy Senior Manager
Hiring Location: Hermitage, TN. preferred but open to all major cities
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure - Office of the Deputy CIO
The Technology Strategy and Solutions Team reports to the Office of the Deputy CIO, Technology and Infrastructure, and supports the development and implementation of new technology by creating a vision for the future, the roadmap from which action can be taken, and the ability to design and deliver new technology. Whether the market indicates a new trend in technology or firm leadership require assistance with technology strategy development, Technology Strategy and Solutions assists with clarifying and operationalizing the future vision. The team offers six connected services: thought leadership development, roadmap development, POC and reference architecture design, POC delivery and program design, architectural leadership, and program delivery.
As a leader in Technology Strategy and Solutions, you will play a significant role in setting the strategic direction of the technology organization. You will also drive the delivery of the strategic direction by leading cross-functional teams to deliver technology programs for the office of the Deputy CIO for Technology by working with IT and business stakeholders to design program plans and mobilize execution.
- Develop and implement technology initiatives and projects. Consult with internal clients, understand and define scope, articulate approach, engage project team and key stakeholders, develop and execute on project plan, develop recommendations or implementation plans.
- Conduct and present research and analysis, including market, competitive, economic, industry trends. Analyze and synthesize secondary research; lead primary intelligence gathering as needed.
- Manage and review the completion of detailed financial and non-financial analyses that can be used to evaluate opportunities or assist in making key strategic decisions. Develop recommendations and approaches for strategic and operational improvements. Presents insight to senior leadership.
- Develop executive level communications and presentations to display and communicate strategic, operational and financial information. Develop leadership-level presentations from initial storyboarding to logical structuring to presentation and delivery.
- Assemble and lead cross-functional teams to stand up and manage projects with structured work plans and deliverables.
- Interface and present to leaders across the firm.
- Provide support to the Technology Strategy and Solutions leader to execute Office of the Deputy CIO, Technology and Infrastructure, responsibilities as necessary.
- Occasional travel required
Tampa Technology Job
Technology Strategy Senior Manager Job RequirementsPrimary Qualifications:
- 6-10 years of experience in corporate strategy, management consulting, or technology consulting; preferably from a top tier consulting firm. MBA desirable
- Successful track record in strategy development, competitive analysis, and scenario planning
- 3 years of client service experience preferred
- Exceptional diagnostic, research, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to effectively present issues, ideas, and solutions, in logical and articulate manner
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to manage several deliverables simultaneously with different stakeholders. Proactive and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in matrix organization; ability to work effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures; ability to influence Senior Executives
- Excellent English skills required