Technology Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK 73104
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Senior Test Automation Engineer Job DescriptionRef ID: 03500-9500759210
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
Our client is a globally renowned technology company that is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer. This is a full-time opportunity for a Software Developer that can pay up to $120k, depending on experience. This Senior Test Automation Engineer will be working with a team of programmers and test engineers around the globe to build and improve a suite of automated tests and configuration processes for a variety of hardware and technologies. 80% of your time will be spent programming and building software in C#, Python, and Visual Basic, the other 20% will be spent meeting with team members and other teams within the organization to gather requirements and collaborate. This is not a QA testing role, you will be writing software for the testers to run their tests in. Essential functions/day to day of the Senior Test Automation Engineer: - Develop software in C#, Python, and Visual Basic to manage tests, gather performance data, and organize that data for analysis - Work with a global team of engineers on test automation improvements - Improve test and configuration processes through software/hardware automations - Help with development of "plug and play" procedures to simplify solution delivery and client set up Basic qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering - 5+ years of software development experience with C#, Python, and Visual Basic - Knowledge of external APIs, CLI (command line interface), Docker, and stored procedures - Knowledge of enterprise storage and server products Bonus qualifications: - Experience with or passion for IoT concepts - Agile development experience - SQL and/or Oracle database knowledge Perks about the company: - Fast moving - Opportunity to work with brand new, innovative technologies - Opportunity to travel overseas a few times a year - Amazing health benefits - Onsite cafeteria and fitness facility - Great 401k If you are interested in hearing more please call Hannah May at Robert Half Technology ASAP at 405-236-0202. You're also welcome to email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to hearing from you! Sorry, no C2C, local candidates only (no remote).
Oklahoma City Technology Job
Senior Test Automation Engineer Job RequirementsC#, Python, VB
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.