Technology Job in Louisville, Kentucky : KY 40201
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Technology Manager, Print Shop
Technology Manager, Print Shop Job Description
Role: Technology Manager, Print Shop
Assignment: IT Print Shop
Location: Louisville, KY
In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology!
As a Technology Manager you will: act as a liaison between multiple business and technology areas, assisting both internally and externally with the assessment, procurement and implementation of technology solutions. You will also lead and guide others in providing integrated service to and for associates and partners, addressing barriers cross-functionally.
- Manage the design and maintenance of projects at all levels of complexity—including installation, customization, documentation, debugging and performance tuning—which will have enterprise-wide ramifications
- Oversee projects and processes designed to create and refine corporate best practices and standards
- Lead the effort to re-tool Humana for identifying management and associate provisioning, while maintaining current service level objectives
- Assist in the development and execution of departmental strategic plans and objectives
- Responsible and accountable for software and technologies that is the backbone of a large scale transactional digital print center
- Proactively leads analyses and works with producers of incoming work streams to reduce risk of printing issues, standardize and simplify.
- Leads resolution of technical issues with input work streams between all technical stakeholders and print design teams.
- Will demonstrate leadership & challenge status quo by leading with insights and bringing valuable suggestions to the table.
Louisville Technology Job
Technology Manager, Print Shop Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in (Computer Science, Engineering or related field), or 5 years related technical experience
- 5 years of experience as Manager/Leader of Print or Mailing Technologies managing a team within a high volume automated transactional print center.
- Experience with identifying leading print technology practices with an eye toward process improvement and reducing total cost of manufacturing.
- Experience with recommending options to reduce rework and costs.
- Experience with providing innovative, most up-to-date print technology ideas as needed to design community to help improve workflow and deliver best level of finished product for customer.
- Must be passionate, determined and resilient with a positive “can do” attitude
- Operate with a sense of urgency and commitment to your clients and your teams
- Experience building good business relationships and communicate information in an understandable and engaging way to a wide audience.
- High speed printing experience
- Systems Networking
- Prior experience in the health solutions industry
You will have 5 direct reports, and you will report to a Technology Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.