Technology Job in Culver City, California : CA 90232
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Technology Management Consultant
Technology Management Consultant Job DescriptionEducation:
- Must have undergraduate degree relating to one of these or related areas - Information Technology, Information Security. MBA degree is a plus
- Graduates with alternative degrees may also apply, but consulting skills are expected from the get-go
- Subject domain includes application management, infrastructure management, physical security information management, surveillance, workforce assurance, investigation management, safety and general security
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must possess an aptitude for client handling, listening, strategic planning, business analysis, creativity, flexibility and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess 5+ years of Information technology management consulting experience (5+ years)
- Must possess 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of the Information Technology space, standards, technology, technical operations, information security controls and related technologies, cloud strategies and platforms, network technologies, in general
- Very strong in conveying ideas on strategy and approach through visually appealing presentations and other visual artifacts for strategy and approach communication
- Deep understanding of problem solving tools, strategy tools, decision making tools, organization change management tools and architectural frameworks
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives and translate into IT and information security requirements
- Lead problem definition through management consultations, team meetings, case framework analysis and strategic frameworks
- Gather and organize information about the problem to be solved or the procedure to be improved through interviews, requirements elicitation workshops, focus groups and brainstorming sessions
- Decompose the problem and relevant information into small, manageable segments; conduct cause-analysis and determine approaches to solve technology problems and needs
- Checks and analyzes information around enterprise architecture, systems architecture, design, operations and procedures for additional data gathering
- Carry out relevant technology research and data collection to strengthen the problem definition and solution & approach formulation
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observations to determine the methods, equipment, and personnel that will be needed for solutioning
- Summarizes gathered data and facts; deduces conclusions
- Prepare proposals and visually appealing presentations and other visual artifacts for strategy and approach communication
- Develop strategic program management plan and change management approach
- Provide advisory services towards management of projects and operations and for the general implementation of recommended solutions. Occasionally, may be asked to co-manage projects
- Attend regular meetings and reports project progress to management
- Ability to apply case studies, technology frameworks, architecture frameworks
- Ability to build solid visualization of program, project management and technology concepts
- Continuously strive for high standards of quality and positive customer experience
- Continuously look for opportunities to integrate data & technology to provide value-add in IT services
- High standards of oral and written communication
- Must establish and manage strong and positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office applications
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Culver City Technology Job