Technology Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Information Technology Project Manager
Information Technology Project Manager Job DescriptionInformation Technology Project Manager
OU Medical System - Oklahoma City, OK
OU Medical Center is Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive hospital dedicated to defining medicine with cutting-edge treatments and working toward solutions for each patient, every time.
General Description: Single point of accountability for the delivery of projects to meet objectives; manages the day-to-day activities of assigned projects; ensures the quality of the team’s work; manages projects of varying complexity; maintain OUMS Project management alignment, expertise and competencies; support and use OUMS Project management methodologies and tools.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Managing and communicating a clear vision of the facility projects objectives, and motivating the team members
- Understanding and communicating the definition of completion criteria (what constitutes ‘done’)
- Organizing the activities into manageable work packages for division and facility team members and determining an effective approach to completing the work
- Resource coordination for corporate IT&S deployments
- Ensuring that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result within a given period of time
- Support CIO in scheduling and prioritizing workload given resource constraints.
- Managing relationships to accomplish the activities
Project Management, Controlling & Reporting Status:
- Maintaining assertiveness to achieve goals as quickly as possible
- Monitoring project activities and reporting on status utilizing standard reporting processes and tools
- Identifying potential scope changes
- Reviewing quality of work and managing integration of team members’ work
- Identifying and managing risks and issues
- Coaching those working on activities to clarify assignments and deliverables
- Documenting and analyzing lessons learned and sharing with others
- Validating the completion of project documentation and relevant knowledge bases
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- Other duties as assigned
Oklahoma City Technology Job
Information Technology Project Manager Job RequirementsEducation: Bachelor’s degree required
Experience: Three (3) years in an IT environment with project and personnel management experience. Healthcare IT experience preferred.
Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: PMP Certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required