Technology Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK 73101
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Staffing Support, Robert Half Technology - Oklahoma City
Staffing Support, Robert Half Technology - Oklahoma City Job Description
JOB REQUISITIONStaffing Support, Robert Half Technology - Oklahoma City
LOCATIONOK OKLAHOMA CITY
As a member of the Staffing Support team you are responsible for carrying out many of the daily, weekly and monthly operational functions for your division. Staffing Support provides the administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of each division.
As a member of the staffing support team, you make a positive contribution to your division by:
- Complying with RHI Processes.
- Accepting and completing assigned support functions with integrity and within the specified time frames.
- Effective organization and prioritization of tasks and completion of objectives.
- Acknowledgement of divisional needs and initiation of appropriate action to resolve them.
- A willingness to work collaboratively with co-workers to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Flexibility in addressing multiple agendas.
- Your ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
RHI recognizes that there are various ways in which Staffing Support responsibilities and duties are managed/distributed in order to accommodate business needs however the following standardized position overviews best describe position levels and included relationship-development responsibilities.
Activities for this position may include some or all of the following, depending on branch size:
- Acts as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone calls as well as office visitors. Ensures that candidates fill out the appropriate paperwork and coordinates testing.
- Acts as the primary support person for a team of Staffing Professionals and other branch office personnel. This includes taking the candidate calls, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into MicroJ/MicroJ Plus, running MicroJ/MicroJ Plus sales reports, ordering business cards and marketing materials, etc. In some offices, may support the Branch Manager and handle various items such as vendor and property management calls, expense reports, etc.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONOK OKLAHOMA CITY
Oklahoma City Technology Job