Technology Job in Scottsdale, Arizona : AZ 85255
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Sr. It Vendor Manager
Sr. It Vendor Manager Job DescriptionOur high-visibility client’s Information Technology division consists of more than 200 professionals and continues to grow. Under general guidance, the Sr. IT Vendor Manager will set up the new Vendor Management Office (VMO) and then manage it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements the IT Vendor Management strategy; ensures that IT vendors are delivering maximum value for goods and services
- Generates vendor and procurement reports; maintains key data and ensures vendor compliance
- Researches vendor management best practices, recommends internal and external policies, standards, processes and templates
- Classifies, rationalizes and optimizes vendor portfolio; ensures management of strategic vendors
- Guides stakeholders through statement of work (SOW) definition and functional contract requirements, including, but not limited to, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and vendor performance measurements
- Forecasts market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Audits and analyzes vendor metric reports to ensure vendors are meeting defined requirements
- Requests and reviews vendor Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Quote (RFQ); evaluates responses for terms, conditions, availability and pricing
- Sources and procures technology products and services; ensures lowest cost, best quality, and on-time delivery
- Negotiates pricing, delivery / timing and contractual language for technology solutions; collaborates with corporate procurement
- Regularly evaluates vendor offerings; identifies opportunities; provides recommendations that support the business's goals and plans for innovation
- Trains and provides guidance to Vendor Management Team
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies
- Guides employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to sourcing and procurement processes, procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a minimum of 8 (eight) years sourcing, procurement, vendor management, project management or contract experience with progressive complexity and responsibility
- Demonstrated understanding of technology procurement required
- Demonstrated proficiency building vendor relationships and ensuring performance management compliance is necessary, including, but not limited to, driving change in vendor behaviors and dispute resolution
- Proven collaboration, facilitation and negotiation skills required
- Proven ability to articulate vendor performance and delivery, with the ability to align vendor performance to strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge and understanding of business issues, priorities, goals, and strategy required
- Advanced level computer experience, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, present complex ideas concisely, and clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing required
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding company values
- Organizational and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, information systems or a related field or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma, COBIT and/or Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) certifications preferred
- Certified Purchasing Manager preferred
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Scottsdale Technology Job