Technology Job in Henderson, Nevada : NV 89044
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Sr Development Recruiter, Robert Half Technology - Las Vegas Tss Hub
Sr Development Recruiter, Robert Half Technology - Las Vegas Tss Hub Job Description
JOB REQUISITIONSr Development Recruiter, Robert Half Technology - Las Vegas TSS Hub
LOCATIONNV Las Vegas TSS Hub
As a Senior Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on assignment to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, the recruiter will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years of experience in IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNV Las Vegas TSS Hub
Henderson Technology Job