Technology Job in Boston, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Server Technology Manager
Server Technology Manager Job Description
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
The Server Technology Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Microsoft Windows server infrastructure and related technology. This individual will be responsible for managing a team of server engineers and delivering exceptional service in the support of the current Infrastructure and expansion of emerging technology areas including Cloud and Identity Management.
- This individual will be responsible for the administration, design, performance tuning, monitoring, capacity planning, integration and maintenance of all Windows servers.
- Will be required to design, develop and implement new standards, procedures and processes to ensure the efficient operation of the server infrastructure.
- Further the adoption of private / public cloud technology and scripting/automation solutions as part of continuous improvement in delivering agile, elastic Infrastructure services for the business
- Lead the Infrastructure team in the establishment and execution of a corporate strategy on Identity, Authentication and Access management for the firm
- Manage a variety of technology areas including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 suite, VMware, IIS, BigFix server configuration management, SSO, Nagios and identity management as required
- Configuration, maintenance and optimization of enterprise monitoring solution as it relates to all Microsoft Systems and applications
- Collaboration with the business units and application teams to identify requirements and architect the optimal high availability and disaster recovery solutions leverage clustering, replication and advanced failover solutions.
- Extend deployment of standardized single sign on solution for both internal and externally accessible applications
- Manage all change control activities and develop, enhance and enforce infrastructure services related SOPs
- Proactively monitor all infrastructure technologies to ensure uptime and provide ongoing infrastructure performance statistics and reports for future capacity planning and build out.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or equivalent experience
- 10 years of systems engineering experience with Microsoft technologies
- 5 years of management experience
- Experience in a mid to enterprise sized financial services or organization of similar pace and demand
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint. Windows clustering and IIS
- Experience with OKTA, Microsoft ADFS or other Identity Federation technology
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS preferred
- Experience in operations support requiring the interaction with help desk and desktop support teams in the role of 3rd level support handling escalated issues
- Working knowledge of SANs, data backup systems and enterprise monitoring solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation toward both internal and external customers
- Project management techniques and tools are essential qualities to succeed in this role
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110
Boston Technology Job