Technology Job in Milwaukee, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Sap Data Architect With Mdg - Senior Consultant (Technology)
Sap Data Architect With Mdg - Senior Consultant (Technology) Job DescriptionAre you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Technology skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
Work you’ll do
We provide our candidates with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA, Cloud, Mobility and IoT by delivering exceptional results for our clients which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
Our Technology Capability focuses on both business and technology transformation needs of our clients. Additionally, we emphasize innovation and creativity in areas such as Cloud Infrastructure, Business of IT, Data Management and User Experience. A career that is forward looking while rewarding.
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations and 4 years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 4 years of SAP experience with SAP Data Architecture and SAP MDG
- Master level functional depth of customer, vendor, product/material and finance master data in S/4
- S/4 data architecture and data modeling experience
- S/4 enterprise data hub architecture or implementation experience
- SAP Data Services architect and data conversion and implementation experience
- SAP Information Steward architect and data quality leadership and implementation experience
- Data cleansing implementation experience
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 1 full cycle implementation
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Milwaukee Technology Job