Technology Job in Saukville, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Operational Technology Systems Engineer I (System Integration Engineer)
Operational Technology Systems Engineer I (System Integration Engineer) Job Description
The Operational Technology Systems Engineer I (System Integration Engineer) will implement and support Operational Technology systems including MES databases and applications, HMI systems, device integration systems, and general process control automation. As part of the Automation Group, the Engineer will work closely with control systems engineers, operations, the continuous improvement group, and business teams on projects to expand and improve Operational Technology systems at Charter Steel.
Saukville Technology Job
Operational Technology Systems Engineer I (System Integration Engineer) Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or Computer Science or 3-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of device integration via serial, TC/PIP, and proprietary protocols
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- MS Windows operating systems; desktop and server
- RDP and thin clients
- VMWare virtualization technologies
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience or coursework in Agile software development methods
- Solid mathematics and physical science background. Capable of modeling physical systems in software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment, and in particular, the steel industry
- Previous experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
- Device integration experience via serial, TC/PIP, and proprietary protocols, including Industrial Communications networks
- Experience in maintaining high-availability systems
- Experience with Wonderware IAS and Intouch
- Support automation and manufacturing computer needs
- Programming of MES computer systems
- Work with production related control and computer systems including Level 1 PLC communications and Level 2 MES systems
- Ensure proper software documentation
- Integrate third-party devices and systems to core MES system
- Participate in upgrades to existing systems and implementation of new systems
- Work as part of commissioning teams as necessary
- Maintain MES to ERP communications
- Participate in modeling of production processes as part of MES development
- Available as support to a 7 day, 24 hour operation
- Assist with production problems that may be solved or improved using automation or data collection techniques.
- Strong desire to stay current with evolving technologies