Technology Job in Flower Mound, Texas : TX
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
National Technology Adoption Specialist
National Technology Adoption Specialist Job Description
Whitlock has an exciting opportunity for a National Technology Adoption Specialist (NTAS). The NTAS will interface with internal and external stakeholders to deliver all of the services offered in the Technology Adoption Services (TAS) portfolio. These services include: On-Demand Training (video tutorials), Premium On-Site Training, Enhanced User Manuals & Run Books, Crestron Fusion Consultation, and Roadmap Assessments. Each service is designed to ensure that our customers our able to realize the full potential of their technology investments and maximize their ROI. The NTAS will work to help promote seamless technology adoption and provide a world-class user experience for our customers.
This role requires a unique combination of solid technical abilities, outstanding verbal and written communication, mixed with an aptitude for graphic design and video production. The NTAS must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the desired candidate must be able to facilitate presentations, demos, and trainings in front of large groups. Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and experience with technical writing are also prerequisites for this role.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Video Production, Marketing, Communications, Teaching Background or a related field
- Preferred Experience in the field of audio-visual or videoconferencing, including training and relationships with key manufacturer technologies
- A training background and certifications in technology training (CTS)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and other video editing tools are strongly preferred.
- Exceptional IT computer skills and experience including; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Internet, etc.
- Excellent training and presentation skills, including the use of video and remote desktop sharing to conduct training
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Strong critical eye with the ability to spot details that others may overlook
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, organized, reliable and punctual
Flower Mound Technology Job