Technology Job in Milwaukee, Wisconsin : WI 53201
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Milwaukee - Robert Half Technology Account Executive Cs
Milwaukee - Robert Half Technology Account Executive Cs Job Description
JOB REQUISITIONMilwaukee - Robert Half Technology Account Executive CS
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract to hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the account executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years’ of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Milwaukee Technology Job