Technology Job in Richmond, Virginia : VA
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Lead Software Developer – Marketing Technology
Lead Software Developer – Marketing Technology Job DescriptionDo you like coming up with creative solutions to a variety of technical challenges? Do you want to lead, mentor, but still roll up your sleeves to keep current with new technologies? Want to work with a highly collaborative team? If you answered yes to these, let’s talk!
We are currently seeking a Lead Software Developer who can join our team as a technical leader on the Marketing Technology team supporting our fast moving Marketing partners. Our Lead Software Developer is comfortable with the team’s craft and have a passion for knowledge and experience in all of the languages and technologies within the applications they oversee. You will be involved in the entire cycle of software, from ideation, through conception, design, code, test, delivery, and over to support. We want you to have a passion in mentoring, creativity, and driving innovation!
Richmond Technology Job
Lead Software Developer – Marketing Technology Job RequirementsLet’s get under the hood! Here is the techie part:
What we need:
• Advanced Microsoft .NET (C#)
• Web Services (REST and SOAP)
• SQL and Data Models
• Security and Data Protection
• Reusable Code and Libraries
• Database Schemas
• Data Migration and Scripting
• Unit Testing
What we would really like!
• Extract Transform Load (ETL)
• Model/View/Controller (MVC)
• Microsoft Azure
• HTML/CSS and other web design components
• IIS Configuration
• Digital Marketing / CRM application experience
• Teradata DBMS
Big Data experience
What to be a lead? We need a leader!
• Proven ability to navigate the organization to influence decision makers and win trust
• Proven ability to influence the technical direction of others in order to successfully meet the business objectives of medium & large projects
• Proven ability to influence priorities for both business and team
• Strong driver of technical consensus within the team
• Proven ability to mentor developers in best practices, procedures, and concepts
• Strong leader of the team through support issues
• Participates in a 24x7 on-call rotation as scheduled, and the ability to perform after hours support as needed
• Proven ability to lead support conference calls
• Passionate about support & ownership of all areas under their responsibility
• Effectively categorizes support problems and respond with the appropriate level of urgency
• Functions as the second level support in after-hours calls as the support expert for their platform of mastery
• Strong mentor to others in the business processes implemented in the team’s applications in order to provide resolution to support problems
• Expert at effectively estimating the time it will take for themselves and others to perform tasks and are able to influence the team’s work to be completed within those timeframes
• Expert at identifying tasks and impediments, appropriately and effectively escalates through the appropriate channels
• Strong mentor to others in best practices, design patterns, server technologies and paradigms
• Comfortable with providing developmental feedback to others and manager
• Effectively estimate time required for related technical efforts for projects of all sizes and delivers multiple complete solutions as well as estimated and actual costs
• Expert in identifying minimal viable technical products that meet business requirements
• Provides input into the Total Cost of Ownership
Education and/or Experience:
• Years of experience 8+ years of application development experience required
• Education preference 4 year degree in IT related course of study required
• Computer skills Preferred experience in appropriate development language (see Technology section)
• Certifications, etc. 1 Appropriate Certifications Required (see Technology section)
• RDBMS experience Typically 4+ years of database development experience (see Technology section)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work for any U.S. employer on a full-time basis. Sponsorship will be considered for this specific role.