Technology Job in Wilmington, Delaware : DE 19809
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
It Security Analyst
It Security Analyst Job Description
BERKLEY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
COMPETENCY BASED JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Malware analyst
Discipline: Information Security
Reports To: Manager - Information Security
This position will be primarily responsible for detection, containment, and recovery of malware events in a fast-paced and decentralized operating environment. This position will be accountable for establishing consensus with stakeholders to reduce cyber risks while minimizing broader operational impact.
Qualifications /Key Accountabilities:
- Respond to and analyze severity of malware alerts via endpoint controls, host-based intrusion prevention systems, email inspection and log correlation
- Manage and tune anti-virus platforms to ensure maximum coverage and optimal signature/heuristics capabilities
- Work with appropriate technology groups, business operating units and individuals to mitigate infections and reduce propagation
- Innovate to leverage existing sensor platforms across the stack in new ways in order to identify less-noisy indicators of compromise
- Develop requirements for proactive blocking solutions and work with engineering and architecture groups towards new product selection and integration
- Develop quality assurance programs to ensure controls perform as expected and routinely communicate findings
Wilmington Technology Job
It Security Analyst Job RequirementsMinimum Qualifications (Education/Experience/Certification/Skills):
- 5+ years of actual work related experience in the field of Information Security in an operations center environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent. Typical Certifications: CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, GISP
- Strong experience using Trend Micro Deep Security suite or similar enterprise-class AV solutions
- Experience with QRadar or comparable SEIM correlation engines
- Knowledge of next-gen firewall/proxy/WAF devices and email monitoring tools
- Familiarization with RSA Archer case management and Cyber response Orchestration tools
- Subject Matter Expert understanding of malware distribution and technical risk
- Ability to prioritize response activities based on intake queues and SLAs
- Ability to work across varying levels of technical competency in order to accurately communicate risk and mitigation activities
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements Application Systems Roles (The conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.):
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.