A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale
Cash Connect is currently seeking Fall IT Internship Associates. A Technology Intern’s responsibility will be to assist the Technology Department with operational help desk duties and assisting with special projects for new business process offerings. The incumbent must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during the academic school year, Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at our Cash Connect office in Newark, DE.
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. WSFS Bank does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
• High school diploma or its equivalent is required. Some college completed is required.
• Must be strong with multi-tasking techniques and very detail oriented.
• Must have a strong ability to understand and follow specific administrative and clerical procedures.
• Must have skills utilizing Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal communication and telephone skills.
• Must have a desire to learn.
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.