Technology Job in Las Vegas, Nevada : NV 89119
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Director Strategic Sourcing – Technology Sourcing (Corporate)
Director Strategic Sourcing – Technology Sourcing (Corporate) Job DescriptionGrade:
It is the responsibility of the Director Strategic Sourcing – Technology Sourcing to lead and direct an interdisciplinary team of Technology Sourcing employees through all the steps in the technology strategic sourcing activities specific to technology for MGM Resorts International. The Director Strategic Sourcing – Technology Sourcing has a complete grasp of all of the Technology Sourcing team’s roles and responsibilities, and is able to advise and direct to ensure the team meets their project deliverables. This includes but is not limited to all hardware and software applications, maintenance contracts, consulting and IT staff augmentation for MGM Resorts International and its subsidiary companies. This individual uses thoughtful communication, previous project experience and other interpersonal and technical skills to provide a level of leadership among the Technology Sourcing team during daily project activities. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- Lead strategic sourcing efforts for assigned IT related products and services required by the company's IT department and other MGM Resorts International's business units through data management & analysis, strategy development, supplier selection & contracting, project implementation, program compliance & maintenance, supplier management activities, and supporting social responsibility initiatives.
- Responsible for the day to day activities, assignment of projects, reporting, and performance reviews of Technology Sourcing staff that report directly to this role.
- Analyze and ensure thorough financial, spend; supplier and market analysis are completed for sourcing projects.
- Collaborate with the Technology Sourcing team to determine the IT departments and internal business user's requirements and expectations.
- Continually identify company-wide cost reduction opportunities, using techniques such as Total Cost of Ownership, supplier rationalization, demand management, make/buy and lease/buy analysis, where appropriate.
- Partner with Executive Director in the development and execution of annual technology sourcing plans,
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure successful project launch, implementation and compliance.
- Manage the review and approval of Request for Proposal (RFP) documents prior to execution to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Oversee the review and approval of award recommendation and scenarios, based on identifying the best supplier to provide the right product, at the right quality, at the right time, for the best possible price.
- Negotiate and write supplier contracts for Corporate IT projects; prepare and execute supplier negotiations.
- Negotiate and execute supplier contracts in conjunction with IT, business users and Corporate Legal.
- Review supplier contracts prior to submitting for authorized signature.
- Ensure all contractual obligations (i.e. Non-Disclosure Agreements, Agreements, Statements of Work, etc.) are shared with the appropriate parties and uploaded in the contract repository.
- Oversee and direct supplier performance reviews; ensure reviews with stakeholders are conducted.
- Analyze and ensure appropriate support relating to IT hardware and software maintenance and contract renewals.
- Lead company-wide efforts to identify new suppliers, to include leading supplier development, and new program implementation efforts for IT products and services.
- Identify and develop qualified diverse suppliers.
- Lead supplier performance oversight and evaluation activities and manage supplier disengagement process when required.
- Identify alternative products or processes to support company sustainability initiatives.
- Execute and broaden "best-practice" procurement techniques for IT products and services.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 7 years of strategic sourcing leadership experience with emphasis in Information Technology.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of financial and purchasing systems.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Las Vegas Technology Job