Technology Job in Wilmington, Delaware : DE
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Claims It Business Production Support Manager
Claims It Business Production Support Manager Job Description
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Claims IT Business Manager will be responsible for coordinating on a daily basis all facets of IT services, processes, systems and technology deployed in support of Claims operations including networks, servers, corporate support applications, customer facing applications used to support Claims and Claims Operations business activities. This role is responsible for supporting stable, reliable, tuned and highly available systems for all currently deployed systems and solutions working in close coordination with the Enterprise IT teams. Ensure all system related Service Level Agreements are met for solution availability and reliability. Utilizing the ITIL framework, this function is responsible for measuring all IT operational support processes necessary to deliver a stable and highly available system environment including but not limited to Production Change Management, Disaster Recovery and all routine IT production processes, working closely with the Enterprise IT teams
responsibilities for this position will include the following:
• Acts as the IT manager for managing the bots in production for IA sprint one and beyond within Claims
• Daily monitoring, reporting and upkeep of all production systems including Workview, Claim Connect, Claim Care, Claim Vision, Exchange mailboxes (100+), system access and connectivity so Claims can be processed without issues on a daily basis
• Prioritization and coordination of IT response when issues arise within daily operations
• Primary Claim IT interface, liaison and resource on related IT projects and claim deployments e.g. FNOL platform, voice analytics, etc.
• Primary Claim IT interface, liaison and resource for key underwriting initiatives including small commercial, westchester digital, etc.
• Acts as the daily vendor relations manager for outsourced operations including upcoming NA Commercial Operations, Scanning, Indexing, Check printing and other services, etc.
• Continuously explore the support of business productivity and efficiency through the use of technology and partnering with the Technology Optimization Center (TOC)
• Act as a key partner in the Service Center and Operations initiatives including:
o Assisting in defining and building the Service Center of the future
o Being a critical liaison and voice with IT and the broader enterprise regarding technology initiatives
o Helping implement the dual system strategy at the Service centers
o Identifying and enhancing existing technologies that support the increased service, efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the Service Centers in the immediate term.
o Provide project deployment and support for technology solutions
o Maintain strong partnerships across the IT, Claims and Claims Ops disciplines.
o Partner on claims systems and telephony integration initiatives
• Acts as liaison for Claim Care, Claim Connect and Claim Vision between Service Center Management, Tower Management and IT Management including business system testing
• Interfaces with Tower and Service Center Management to provide variety of standard and customized information reports on a regular basis and as needed
• Acts as training resource for Claim Care, Claim, Claim technology for new users; introduces system change training
• Interfaces with Finance and Service Center Operations to identify and correct system errors and financial instrument functions (stop payment, check voids, administers system autonomies, etc.)
• Interacts with Internal Audit regarding payment autonomies, system integrity and other information technology needs
• Design input on system changes, new systems, and conversion strategies
• Explore and model systems requirements in order to develop solutions
• Identify opportunities to provide innovative solutions
• Works directly with business to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
• Responsibilities also include participation in product evaluation, and buy vs. build recommendations
• Twenty years or greater experience with design, management and maintenance of a variety of technology systems and platforms. Claims system experience a plus
• Ten years or greater experience in project management and technology deployment
• Ten years of greater experience specialized in Build Operate Transfer (BOT) models, 24X7 Production Support, onsite-to-offshore outsourcing
• Experience working with third party vendors such as Accenture or Cognizant on offshore and sourcing services
• Five years or greater claims experience and base understanding of claim and financial processes including coverage application, basic understanding of key performance metrics and various line of business attributes
• Understanding of a variety of programing to generate reports for end users
• Experience and involvement in management and participation of technology improvements, initiatives and system maintenance
• Ability to evaluate current and future technology trends and viability within structure and culture
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry experience
• Basic understanding of Information Technology project management
• Understanding of systems maintenance and management
**Some travel may be required
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition.
Wilmington Technology Job