Technology Job in La Crosse, Wisconsin : WI 54601
Looking for Technology Jobs? See currently available Technology job openings on technology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
technology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any technology job . We provide job resources for Technology positions throughout the industry. technology.jobs.net also provides Technology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Technology by either city or state.
technology.jobs.net is a technology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Technology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your technology job search on technology.jobs.net today.
Advanced Compressor Engineering Technology Leader
Advanced Compressor Engineering Technology Leader Job Description
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This Advanced Compressor Engineering Technology Leader role is one of advanced technology leadership for the design and development of centrifugal compressors for refrigeration and fluid compression products. The qualified individual will investigate and participate in new technology development and application.
Core Job Responsibilities (others may be added):
- Lead the acquisition of design technology for use with compressors.
- Plan and execute internal technology development efforts.
- Maintain awareness of developments in compressor technology worldwide.
- Coordinate with universities or consultants for technology acquisition and/or focused technology development projects.
- Plan and execute experimental efforts for the verification of designs, improvement of analytical tools and creation of standard performance data.
- Maintain awareness of competitive products.
- 15-20% overnight travel required; some international.
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering and at least 10 years of compressor development experience is required.
Essential Skills or Knowledge:
- Experience in the design & development of centrifugal compressors preferably including work with high speed compressors.
- Familiar with current analytical tools for compressor, cycle and system analyses.
- Ability to communicate internally with technical, manufacturing and business leaders at all levels.
- Thorough understanding of fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and specifics of refrigeration cycles.
- Experience with the application of finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics and optimization processes in compressor design.
- Ability to communicate externally with universities, consultants, software providers and all levels of company management.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you!
La Crosse Technology Job